Saturday, February 10, 2007

My First Blog- Time Flies

Today is my first blog, so forgive me if this is lame. So, I decided I better have my photos from vacations and major life events printed from Cd's that I have because I am being overwhelmed with a huge number of baby photos. I figured if I didn't develop them now, they'd never get developed...so, over 600 prints later and $150 poorer, I have a pile of pictures to scrapbook. So, throughout organizing and reviewing, I couldn't help but reminisce. Now, I'm a little depressed. I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I'm past Jr. High camp and High School dances and games. I've gone to college and graduated. I've purchased a house, settled in a career and already have a son that is 10 weeks old. Hello!! Where has the time flown by? I can't believe the my life is flying by so quickly and I don't know where it went!! Wow. :( Anyway. I better go to sleep. They say to sleep when the baby sleeps, but I'm not very good at that yet. I better tonight, since tomorrow is an early morning.

No comments: